“Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire.” -St. Catherine of Siena
I just came across this quote, and I LOVE it. It speaks to the fire burning in me. A fire that can’t be quenched, but it also seems a fire that might be burning me up (Jeremiah 20:9)!! eeks…
I know that God has placed treasures in my heart that are from His very heart to mine, and to noone else has He given such jewels (Isaiah 62:3).
And while His love is so intensely burning in my heart… my head is so hot from all the spinning and spinning, that I truly feel I could explode (or implode!) at any moment!!!
Thank you, Jesus, that you are all I truly have and all I ever need. You are mine and I am yours (Song of Solomon 2:16).
I love this reminder hanging in my house. And I love that I find Him in my heart, and not in my head (Jeremiah 29:13).
And I have so much to update you on… and the purpose of this blog could not be more true. The exploration continues on uncovering the jewels in my heart and sharing these treasures with the world (2 Corinthians 4:7). After just a little over a month in the initial job I took, I realized that it wasn’t a good fit for me so my last day was last Friday.
And the second purpose of this blog, please know that the waiting continues… and is maintaining the turtle’s pace that it started at!
But just to recap all the love and goodness that went down last week:
1. Stayed true to who God has made me to be
2. Because of this, I was blessed with a month’s worth of pay!
3. Two dear, dear friends from Scottsdale were in town
4. Had three date nights! And just so you know, my definition of date night is any time spent one-on-one with a friend…
5. Woke up one morning with a special love note waiting at my door. Again, don’t be misled… to me, a love note is just that, a note full of love, and this one came from one of my sweet roomies
6. Received so many hugs that my heart was ready to explode out of my chest!
So, my heart is full… and sadly, so is my head!! But I’m focusing on living from my heart and I’m pretty certain that as I do… firefighters will be called on the scene wherever I go!!! And that just might not be so bad!!!
Love you guys and thanks for journeying with me!!